In just 4 weeks we’ll wrap up our first year of broadcasting sermons into China. Here are some interesting numbers related to this milestone:
- 6.5 – If you listened to each one of the sermons that were broadcast back to back, you’d be listening for 6.5 days straight. And you’d need some caffeine.
- 1,371 – Over the past year, we’ve had 1,371 different individuals come and visit our mandarin site.
- 67 – In that same time frame, we’ve had visits from 67 different countries throughout the world. This includes countries like Saudi Arabia, Hungary, Nigeria, Bahrain, and Venezuela.
- 28 – We’ve received hits from 28 provinces within China. The only major exceptions are the largely rural areas of the south west of China. See image below.
- 8 – This is the number of cities in which we receive over ten visits per month (some as high as 60/month). This is important because it shows that our internet audience is growing in at least 8 cities. See images below, the bigger the yellow diamond, the more visits/month. The second image shows visits from cities within China. The larger the name, the more visits from that city.
- 1,162 – This is the number of downloads for the sermon “Overcoming Lingering Bitterness.” This is the most downloaded sermon we have online.
When we started broadcasting and posting sermons on the internet, we had no idea what God would do through this ministry. We’re greatly encouraged by these numbers and praise God for the growth he’s given this ministry. As we look forward to another year of broadcasting and pastors conferences, we’re excited to see where and how God will expand his ministry in China through Keep Believing Ministries.
Your constant prayers, encouragement, and support over the past year have been indispensable. We’re grateful for your heart for China, your involvement in our lives, and for your partnership with us. We couldn’t do this without you and wanted to say “thanks” for faithfully praying and supporting our ministry in China.